Dr. Marie Crocker started her undergraduate degree at Edinboro University, where she majored in biology and was part of the Beta Beta Beta Honor Society and the Tam o’ Shanter band front. She then went off to earn her dental degree from Case Western Reserve University where she was accepted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon and received the senior student award from the AGD class representative.
Since then, Dr. Crocker has earned a master’s degree from the Academy of General Dentistry and completed 2,000 hours of continuing education courses. She is also a proud member of the ADA®, PDA, ECDA, AGD, PAGD and International College of Dentists. She has been practicing in the area since 1994 to help people smile with confidence. During her career she has:
- Donated dental services
- Served as a dentist for the Penncrest School District
- Supported the Mill Village Give Kids a Smile Program
- Been a past chair of GKAs for the Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Volunteered for Mill Village and Fort LeBoeuf
- Served on the middle school PTO and held many officer positions
- Become part of the FLB Football Booster
Dr. Crocker has three boys — Travis, Trevor and Tanner — and owns two dogs — Sadie (St. Bernard) and Lilly (Lab/Mastiff). Outside the office, she enjoys skiing, snowboarding, softball, scuba diving, hiking, gardening and riding four-wheelers.